Monday, May 19, 2014

In Memoritum

I went to a few amazing places this weekend- pics coming soon! I have to go through them all.  I stopped in at Photo Center in Brick to pick up some film that was left over from the Fall. These pictures were taken at one of the oldest cemeteries I've ever been to in NJ- Near Monmouth Battlefield State Park.
Sure you can blame the photographer for the blurry photo, but I swear something weird was going on with my camera lens that day.

I spent some time working on these pillows to be given to my grandmother on her birthday. I wish tombstones had a picture of the person. Sure it'd be eery but it'd encourage the viewer to take a moment to identify with the person.  I really love these two pictures of my great grandparents, and those who visit them will never know how charming they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment