Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Seafoam Green, Basket, and pedals for barefootin'

All I could think of was "Barefootin'" and Chuck Berry when I made this purchase, which I've been waiting to have since Middle School. It's one of those few times I gave a gift to myself because I got through my first year of teaching. It was SO worth the wait; it's the bike of my dreams. The apartment's not too far from the beach and we're down the road from a WAWA and indoor flea market.

The guys at A-1 Bicycles were so accommodating and knew exactly what I was going for. They even installed special foot pedals so you can ride around barefoot comfortably. I always disliked those spikes on my old bike. 




I imagine coming home from a morning bike ride, stopping at a garage sale or farmers market, and making use of that matching basket. Life is good.

This bike was so afordable that I'm thinking Daimon needs his own beach cruiser. Check out A-1 Bicycles on Arnold Ave. in Point Pleasant if you're in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment