Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Womancave: A Sneak Peak

There's no words to describe how awesome my womancave is turning out. It's so fun to unpack everything and assemble my collections and things in a color coordinated, organized way. My OCD is totally coming out and I have no shame!

While I'm slowly assembling my creative space, I'm also taking into consideration how much stuff I really have. All these material possessions make me happy but it's temporary happiness until I share it with other people. Really, all I need is some thread, scissors and a sewing machine, but instead I've inherited and accumulated an overabundance of stuff! I think Hurricane Sandy might have taught me a few lessons when I was helping families throw away so many of their precious things and collections. I'm just enjoying these little moments and approach each day with appreciation that I've even lived to see the day that I have a space to call my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment