Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bye Bye June, welcome July!

On the last day of June this year, it was a perfect sunny summer day. My friend Amanda and I went to the beach, got ice cream, went to an indoor flea market, watched a movie and took a nap, caught a caterpillar, and a few of us went to a show to see The Shady Street Show Band and The Dawn Drapes (from Virginia.. and they were awesome!)


This caterpillar will eventually be a black swallowtail butterfly.  He's a little fatty, so I'm sure he'll turn into a chrysalis soon.


I made a blackberry/sage sauce for my pancakes for dinner.

Daimon did a voice over for this online magazine, which was put together by the talented Richie Brown and released yesterday as well.
 

I hope you enjoyed June and look forward to the heat and lazy summer July days like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment