Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Shutter Happy

I've been so super busy, I haven't had too many opportunities to take out the film camera (or any camera...) just to take some shots. My new Nikon film camera must feel very neglected. Usually this time of year I have the camera by my side, everywhere I go.

I haven't been too shutter happy lately, but I have been in a few photos taken by others. I taught a class and one of my favorite authors registered.  If you haven't read "Hope for the Flowers", I strongly recommend making the purchase.

Over the weekend I met up with a few friends at Double Trouble State Park to enjoy the gorgeous weather.  Though the photo doesn't show any smoke, most of the pictures taken that day involved a "Smoke bomb", something I'm really excited to start using in my own photography.

These two girls I sit with make up most of the band Mantis Toboggan MD, and they're playing at the Saint on the 21st with Bone and Marrow. Don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment