Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Etsy Store

I decided to make an etsy store last year, Mudpuppy Vintage, exclusively to sell pieces of my vintage arts and crafts supplies collection.  They need a good home! I have made 7 sales and continue to find supplies and add them to the store. It's so much fun finding items like buttons, needle books, and iron-ons from the 1900s-1960s and having the research them.  It's an educational experience as well as a profitable endeavor. The items are usually found at the Collingswood and rt. 70 flea markets, but I acquired these ninja turtle buttons from a closing fabric store in Millville, NJ.



There's so many things to get from etsy. If you haven't used it yet, check out the site and type in any keyword that you fancy. You might be surprised by what you find.



No comments:

Post a Comment