Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hearts were Swelling Last Night

Last night, Moon motel released their new LP featuring some of the Shore's finest musicians and singers.  It was an incredible night and we packed that little cafe until the standing room only got too full.  At the merch table, he offered his LP for free, explaining, "I had to just get it out. Now that it's out, I need to share it." The darkly lavished album is beautiful, and entrancing. Now that the songs are out, I hope everybody shares and copies them.


This is probably my favorite Dogmatic painting; such a great idea.


After our months of planning and organizing our ideas about our project "Bookends", we finally decided to announce it's release. This Moon Motel/Mustachio production is something we think could take off and bring people together. If you care to share your stories with us, they are anonymous and can be emailed to santamariaj1@gmail.com or mailed to an address if you email me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment