Sunday, February 19, 2017

We're back!

Daimon and I just arrived back home from our trip to the Southwest- a trip we will remember for years to come. We both agreed it was the most life changing trip of our lives.  It gave us such perspective and appreciation for the country we live in. We collectively took 9 rolls of film, and saw so many national and state parks I don't think I could count them on my two hands.





I bought this postcard from one of the many trading posts we visited. This young girl practices an ancient tradition of looming handspan fibers from sheep they acquired from the Spanish.

I found a bone near a waterfall in Zion National Park, and Daimon picked up the patterned wood in the Arizona Desert. It's the "skeleton" of a cactus.


Our cat definitely missed us. He wanted sit with all the little souvenirs I brought home and pose for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment