Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter weekend Traditions

It's a thing now, to visit the Schuster Farm Easter morning, buy some eggs (or in my case... an incubator.... my parents are going to be the proud parents of 7 baby chicks soon), and spend time with the animals. The cow on the farm is only a year old and is so tall you'd be amazed she's still going to grow! She modeled my sister's bunny ears.



I had to squeeze the cheeks on the new baby goats on the farm.

This cherry blossom was planted as a sapling the year I was born. It's now nearly 30 and is so incredible it stops traffic.  Only my sister could be more beautiful than that. It's become a tradition to take a picture of her in front of the tree when it's in full bloom.


For Easter dinner, Daimon and I drove across the state to spend time with his arabic side. I decorated his bro with blossoms.

Now that I'm on spring break, I spent a day in New York, buying some much needed pysanky supplies and working on my artwork. Here's one I plan on recreating soon with more intricacy.  Happy Easter! I hope you enjoyed it, whether you have traditions or not. It's always fun to invent traditions if you don't have any.  You can be the person that celebrates Easter in some weird and interesting way.


No comments:

Post a Comment