Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yesterday; a day of no work and all play!

Our day started at 3 am when Daimon and our art-making friend Richie Brown (I blogged about his work here) drove to Point Pleasant in hopes of seeing this infamous and beautiful blood moon. There were too many clouds but we did make some new friends, like this parking meter. You'd have to reach into his nose to grab your receipt.


The cat missed us. He looked so photogenic under our still life of old and dead things.

I made the bed and did some research for my new commission.

Started working on the watercolor commission. Just a tiny sneak peak...

A friend and I went to Villa Vittoria for lunch.  Their tiramisu was the best I have ever had. No lie.

Eventually I ended up Revolutionary Lounge's open mic night, which you should check out on Tuesday nights if you live in NJ. You can like them on facebook, buy a coffee and read a few haikus.  Revolutionary Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment