Thursday, May 8, 2014

Feel Good to be Alive at LiveStock

Music, Art, face painting and hula hooping... the perfect way to welcome warm weather and spend a memorable Saturday with friends and family. This communal celebration is free and open to the public. One of the rescued animals that lives on the farm, a zebra, may just make an appearance.

You can read more about LiveStock on the Speak Into My Good Eye blog here.  I agree with the post that "You'll be doing yourself a disservice not to be acquainted." Between Bog Iron Bloom, Chris Rockwell & The Social Stickball Club, Jim Mill, Puppy Grease, Moon Motel and Accidental Seabirds, I don't think I'll have an easy time focusing on painting faces. I may need to take a few breaks ;)


For $10, you can pre order Livestock shirts through Karma Cartel

If you're still curious about the event, feel free to check out the event at:


Ps- Bring your hoop and wear a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment