Monday, May 5, 2014

Scanning in the Goodies: Grandma on Film

My grandmother's turning 80 this year and the family is throwing her a surprise party. I volunteered to make a powerpoint, scan all the photos and color correct them.  I wanted to share my favorites.  She looks so proud and happy to be a mom in every photo. It was also surprising to see that she ALWAYS had a beehive, I guess since she was 18. Her hair defied gravity for 68 years.



 She's right in the middle. It looked like a happy, sunny day.


My sister Andrea looking into the eyes of our new cousin. She's such a sweet little girl.

I want to have this one printed on fabric so I can turn it into a decorative pillow.
 Grandma with my two Great Grandparents. The Duffy's; 100% irish.



Grandma's the 4th in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment