Sunday, April 30, 2017

Flea Market Finds

It's been a while since I posted any flea market finds, mostly because I haven't made any big purchases at a flea market in a while. Since a GoodWill just opened down the road from my home, it's become my go-to place for certain items I would have normally purchased at a flea market, so I miss out on those random thrifty or antique items I'd get browsing the tables.

Daimon and I had a free Sunday, so we made our way to the Golden Nugget in Lambertville NJ. The first 5 minutes we were there, we bought something we've had on our list for years! Every time we see a stereoscope, it's usually well over $50. We saw on at Collingwood Flea Market for $400 with all the cards included. We got this one for $30.



Here's a peak at one of the cards.


I hoped to find some items to use for a mosaic flower pot I'm working on. These eye balls and ceramic body gave me an idea of a scene I'd like to make with some dish fragments I've been saving.


Peek-a-boo from New Hope, on the other side of the Bridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment