Wednesday, December 26, 2012

10 Winter Break Goals

Hope you all had a relaxing and happy holiday! This is the perfect time to make long-term and short-term goals. These goals don't seem too lofty, so I'm hoping to have 99% of these tasks finished before I start my student-teaching semester:

(1) Go through all personal files, cassette tapes, cds, photos, old statements and documents.
(2) Paint one canvas.
(3) Sketch out next embroidery piece on tracing paper.
(4) Work on the Creativity Journal:   -finish watercolor painting -print on cotton paper -binding 


(5) Machine sew wedding invitations.
(6) Write down the interesting lesson plan ideas I thought up.
(7) Gather and print Resumes, cover letters, letters of recommendation, and all materials to send to local colleges, schools, organizations, etc. in March.
(8) Sew my first handbag. I'm thinking this one:

If you want to learn how to make it, skip to 1 min. and follow the tutorial. I like the trick on how to make those flowers: 



(9) Start that commission I received one year ago.
(10) Finish reading most of the books with bookmarks. Gotta love that sense of completion. I just purchased this one from Barnes & Nobles; it looks like a great book.

As for making resolutions, I already believe that 2013 will be a fantastic, productive, and happy year so as long as I can keep my head above water during the semester, everything will be okay.  Starting with the small stuff that often takes a back seat will start me off the right way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment