Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Precious 2 weeks of Flowering Trees

I'll miss living in north Jersey in the spring time.  It's worth the drive to Montclair, Bloomfield, and the infamous Branch Brook Park, which is noted for the largest collection of cherry blossoms in the United States. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.



What a gorgeous tree. I hope my future home has a big magnolia or cherry tree in the front yard.  Even the branches are delicate with spontaneous turns and curves.  It was a cloudy but warm day, so I picked up my charming grandmother and tenacious cousin and we climbed trees and took pictures.




It was the cutest thing when Nanny got petals in her hair. She didn't know why I kept taking pictures of her. 



In a few days all the trees will be green.  I'm glad we enjoyed it while it lasted.. until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment