Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Today was a perfect day. My sister, Andrea, went on her first date at Applebees and she describes it as "a lovely time".  Her date, Jeremy, bought her a pink rose and they shared ice-cream.  I wish Norman Rockwell was around to capture the moment.


Then we went on our "rounds" to the local businesses.  Photocenter filled up my stock of polaroid film and I got an awesome 1960's lens that converts light into the color spectrum. (You'll see photos soon!) We stopped by New to You Vintage in Point Boro and we tried on some clothes and modeled them in the mirrors.  My empty wallet didn't stop me from buying a 50's cherry blossom skirt... I've been seeing these trees all week!  Now that we're home, I'm doing what I long for;  relax with my embroidery and watch documentaries. There's an old cherry blossom tree outside the house and the sun looks so beautiful as it goes down.  I hope you're having a nice weekend too.



I'm watching Handmade Portraits on Youtube. Have you ever watched those? Here are 3 of my favorites so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment