Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's an Honor to Have this Name

It would be impossible for me to share with you the strangeness, amazement, and excitement to see your new name written for the first time. I've worked for Bernard Maisner Inc. for the past 4 years,  preparing invitations and envelopes for over one hundred weddings. When I told him I was tying the knot, he offered his skills. Bernard is internationally known as a hand letterer and authority on the design of the written word. Although Daimon and I plan on crafted our own invitations, we wanted the elegance and beauty of Bernard's pen to be the first thing people would see. We only took him up on his offer if he could calligraph our names. My mouth dropped when he showed me the scanned artwork.





For more information on Bernard Maisner, check out his site at:  

No comments:

Post a Comment