Monday, June 3, 2013

Some updates!

You might not have known but... I'm getting hitched this weekend! I'll be a Mrs. this time next week! We have almost everything figured out and we're sure the week will go by fast.

On Saturday some friends all got together to celebrate our anticipated wedding, like a combined bachelorette/bachelor party at an 80s club called The Breakfast Club.  I put all my glow sticks together to make a flimsy hula hoop.



In other news, Daimon and I have been listening to a peculiar sound each summer behind the apartment. After many hours researching and looking for the source of this sound with a flashlight, we decided to ask our park ranger friend what this unusual noise was. Well.. Well.. Mr. CHUCK WILLS WIDOW, we finally figured out what you were! If you heard this sound too, you might wonder what the heck it was!




What a creepy little bird with that flat head and awesome plumage!

Lastly, I wanted to share that I get my first massage, manicure AND pedicure on Wednesday.  This blogger has never had any of those things, but thanks to some generous friends, I can officially have my "firsts".  I guess for a wedding I shouldn't have viridian green or neon blue toes and fingers...

Nail tutorial photos taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment