Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Can't get away from fresh flowers!

Flowers everywhere! So many generous people keep giving me flowers since graduation and my anticipated wedding day this weekend. In case you didn't know, I absolutely love fresh flowers, more than the average human being.

It's important to start your day in a healthy way, not only with a good breakfast but to admire something beautiful.  I think it's a terrible idea to catch up with negative news or watch television when you're eating instead of enjoying the weather or flowers when you're eating. A vase of flowers is a necessity atleast a few times a year just so you have something beautiful to enjoy and contemplate.  Afterall, the "Hanamis" people practice in Japan are just that;  time with your family or friends to enjoy natural beauty and contemplate the fleeting aspect of life.

 Daimon surprised me with these flowers, I got one yesterday and one today. Jeez.. what did I do to deserve it?!



We get comments on our art deco lamp all the time. She looks even better with some roses on the table hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment