Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Polaroids!

The last of my original polaroid film has been used for this important and memorable moment in our lives.  The last polaroid taken was of the dinosaur with our minister and only bridesmaid haha! Enjoy!
Tess and me in a field right in Shenandoah Valley.

A sneak peak as to where our ceremony took place...
This one's a little scary; Daimon wore my veil and our minister held a bouquet of flowers.




What a moment! Thanks to Tess for taking this one. Daimon immediately started crying when he saw me for the first time.  We waited a long time for that moment to come.



There's more from where that came from! I have 3 rolls of film and lots of digital pictures.  However.. there's nothing like a polaroid picture to capture that moment in time. 

1 comment:

  1. SIMPLY STUNNING !!!!! YOU LOOK SOOO HAPPY !!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH !!!!!! XOXO MOMMA

    ReplyDelete