Saturday, May 25, 2013

May's Roll of Film

Here's some pictures that were just developed at the Photocenter in Brick:

Nanny admiring her tulips in front of the house. I liked the depth of field.

You might not notice it, but a filter was attached to the lens to create random rainbow effects.  I love how the spectrum makes it look as though the ocarina player is playing a magical piece of music!

The north end of the Seaside Board is being constructed while buildings patiently wait for their turn to be restored and rebuilt.

Another shot from Seaside. The characters we admire on the pier are now interacting in a parking lot nearby.

My sister greets my tired father early in the morning with open arms.

 A cute couple goofing off.

All these photos were taken with my Miranda. The light meter doesn't work, but it takes a real nice picture, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment