Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

It's official! I've been blogging for one entire year and so much has happened in only 365 days! I'm wondering what everybody's doing today.

Between swimming in the pool and watching fireworks, there were some fun little moments I wanted to share.

A Spicebush Caterpillar decided to wrap himself in a cocoon on our porch. How exciting! We saw him the night before creeping around but didn't think anything of it.  The next morning, he was holding himself up with only a few threads and started to develop a wood-like texture. He's looking more unusual every hour! I can't wait to see him when he comes out!

We think he will look like this when he's done growing up.


 This morning I made 2 kinds of ice pops- fresh squeezed lemon and mint with a simple syrup.  The other is a blueberry, ice-cream, almond milk concoction.


We hung up some pictures and Daimon played his new glockenspiel from the flea market (only $30!).


Lastly, I got my haircut! Here's a picture of me and my darling sister. Have a great holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment