Monday, January 30, 2017

All in a Saturday

Two nights ago was so memorable for me. I had the "jitters" all day knowing I'd be sharing the stage with a violin player and stand up bassist, with ME as the front girl. I couldn't have imagined I'd be so privileged to have that opportunity one day. We played a set at The Asbury, and attracted a huge crowd.  We have a few videos from the night on our facebook page. 



Prior to this exciting engagement, Daimon and I took his dad to an unbelievable place called the Mandir in Robbinsville.  I took some film shots of the exterior, but photography is prohibited inside. If it wasn't so far, I'd visit the Mandir several times a week. It is the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen in the Garden State; a sacred, peaceful space that feels like you're in another world.







No comments:

Post a Comment