Saturday, February 4, 2017

Moments of More

In an earlier post, I made the resolution to have moments of more; to experience more thrills. The  past 12 hours have been very exciting. Last night we had a gig at the Stone Pony and a photography reception at the Middletown Arts Center, both of which were very successful with strangers and friends connecting, sharing stories, and sharing their appreciation for art or music. 


The Stone Pony show was thrilling; we had a great set time and the you couldn't see the floor there were so many people.  This morning, I checked my email and learned the pysanky class at Jerry's Artist Outlet filled in one hour after it was posted. That was the first time in their history. If I wasn't on a cloud from yesterday, I'm definitely on a cloud now! 


And now it is time to start thinking about collecting eggs. It's almost the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment