Saturday, September 1, 2012

Polaroids from the Summer

The summer of 2012 was a unique one compared to other summers. I didn't watch fireworks every week, wake up at 6am to go on the boat, or play a lot of shows. But this summer was one of the best ones. I did so much more than other summers by exploring new places and making new traditions. Polaroids say something different about an experience versus a cell phone or digital picture. It almost makes an experience timeless. It becomes a vintage image so quickly but makes a memory even more memorable for me.


I always take a polaroid of the mailbox every summer. My dad plants different flowers and they always look so beautiful.





I got to see a free outdoor show of Karmic Juggernaut.  Elevator Art played a huge show at the Stone Pony last week. And I love that picture of Andrea and my dad in the rainbow wig. It was a great summer, but the best time for photography is the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment