Thursday, October 18, 2012

Finds and Fall Colors

I wanted to share some of the finds I purchased, all for under $5. From left to right, a bag of plastic seagulls, whale clips, clips for whenever I venture into making wedding veils, loom instructions, and powder paint- just add water! I especially liked the whale clips- both were 25 cents each.


A coat of blue paint made them look new again, and they're very cute. I can definitely see them either on my art cart or classroom desk.


I'll be painting all day today for a large order, requiring only autumn colors.  During that time I usually listen to TED talks but I think I''ll watch the debate from last Tuesday since I missed it. I hope I don't get too tired of the color red, because I'll be staring and painting for a long time today!


No comments:

Post a Comment