Sunday, December 23, 2012

Some Tree Decor

This holiday season, I will be moving, baking, and hosting get togethers. I had hardly any time to decorate my tree with all the great ornaments I have. Here's some shots of some of my favorite ornaments.

This super-funky retro ornament was purchased at New to You Vintage in Point Boro.


This awesome felt owl was a gift from my cousin Daniel (I put his elementary school picture in the tree below).

Mister Robot and his brother was purchased for $3 after Christmas last year. I gave his brother to the owner of the late Atomic in Point Pleasant.

My lovely co-worker gave me D and J ornaments that look like sugar cookies.

I have so many more but didn't put them up this year. I kept it simple because it's been busy. Maybe next year I'll post some pictures of all the bubble lights and ornaments I've collected and made over the years. Have a happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment